You’ve chosen to step into the void…
We welcome you here into the Shoal where you can find whole new worlds and even further universes to explore. You may even create some for yourself…
Now that you have takent he first step, let us guide you from here.
We’ll only lead you astray if you let us…
The Story So Far – Updates and News detailing ideas, announcements, positivity and success of the shoal!
The Worlds – Various creations curated by the Squid
- Tentacle Files – Musings done by the Squid (sometimes in collaboration with guests to the shoal) consisting of thoughtful posts and ruminations.
- Connecting Worlds – Interviews, discussions, and collaborations that allow a meeting between creative minds
- Threads of Yggdrasil – the dark futuristic fantasy that follows the threads of a world far from our own yet always leading back to us.
- Indigo Inc – an episodic horror series about the life and times of a group of clairvoyants.
- 15 Degrees Skyward – the shared dream between two minds and the connections tested by time, space and life
- Transient – The psychological dark fantasy of a girl, a monster, and her a small town wrapped in one large spiraling void of insanity.
- Short Stories – small happenings and anomolies within the void between worlds
- Poetry – songs of worlds becoming and ending
- Ink Spills – Artwork of the Cerebral Hedonist
The Reviews – Indepth discussion on various media with a focus on Storytelling
Youtube – Where we bring our thoughts, our dreams, our horrors to life for your viewing pleasure.
Patreon – Where you can join the shoal and enjoy the benefits of truly becoming a part of of the Shoal
Kofi – The altar upon which a one time sacrifice can be made in order to fuel the endeavors of the Cerebral Hedonist.
Contact – the threads of connection so that you may always make contact and keep an eye and ear upon the Shoal, the Squid, and the Stories. This includes all those social media links you humans fawn over.
On behalf of the Shoal, the Scholarly Squid thanks you for your patronage and hopes you enjoy your stay. Try not to get too lost.